The Forest Lakes District's purchase of a subscription to The Parish Paper INCLUDES -
1. Permission to provide copies to our staff and the congregations within our jurisdiction in any of the following ways: E-mail, postal, newspaper, newsletter, meetings, training events, and on our website.
2. Permission for each congregation within our jurisdiction to photocopy or electronically distribute for local use as many copies as it needs, post them on its web site, and quote sentences and paragraphs.
Congregations within the Forest Lakes District's jurisdiction to which we distribute The Parish Paper do NOT have permission -
1. to delete the copyright ownership notice,
2. to re-write, paraphrase, delete or change the wording of sentences and paragraphs, or
3. to give ANY THIRD PARTY - other than our staff and constituents - permission to photcopy or reprint (in any quantity, no matter how small, for free distribution or for sale).
Parish Paper articles available:
April 2012 - How Is Your Congregation's Health?
March 2012 - What Type of Future Are We Building?
February 2012 - How to Manage Change Resistance
January 2012 - How To Perfect Your Leadership Triangle
December 2011 - How Do We Successfully Launch a New Project?
November 2011 - Should We Unleash the Power of Congregational Planning?
October 2011 - Why Do Smart Churches Make Dumb Decisions?
September 2011 - Why Do People Connect with Christ and a Congregation?
August 2011 - How to Prevent Bad Behavior in Times of Change
July 2011 - How to Select Quality Staff
June 2011 - What is the Pastor's Role in Church Finances?
May 2011 - When Does Success Lead to Failure?
February 2011 - Accomplishing Worthy Goals: Being Smart is Not Enough!
January 2011 -Where Is Your Unconscious Intent?