YOUTH MINISTRY LEADER TRAINING
NOV. 1, 9:00 AM–2:30 PM
At Woodlands Church
190 Hoover Ave, Plover, WI 54467
-Counseling best practices
-An update from Districts 2019 speaker Reid Kapple
-Tips for partnering with parents
-Opportunities for Q&A
November 1st Schedule for this year -
9:30-10:30, Steve Johnson & Aaron King - Best practices for counseling
11-11:30, Q&A w/Steve and Aaron
11:30-12, Districts Overview - Rob Weise & Reid Kapple via Zoom Call
1-2:00, Dave Bondeson & Jordan Huffman - Partnering with parents in your ministry
2-2:30, Q & A with Dave and Jordan
This training includes lunch.
Our deadline for registering is Thursday, Oct. 18th.
You have two options for payment:
- If paying by check, $25 for an individual registration.
- You can mail payment to:
Forest Lakes District
2309 Eagle Summit
Stevens Point WI 54482
- If paying by credit card, the cost is $30 (includes fees) for an individual registration.
- On our FLD website: www.forestlakes-efca.org/donatefld
- Click “Donate or Make a Payment” and it will take you to the payment page.
- Go to the Youth Ministry Training line and indicate the number of individuals you are registering and go below and click to make it a one time payment.
- Then proceed to the next page and pay with any credit card.
- Once you have paid online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the individuals that will be attending the training.
Please feel free to call or email Rob Weise (email@example.com) if you have questions!
We look forward to seeing you in November!